Temecula Pest Control Services!
Welcome to Wheeler's Pest Control a locally Family Owned and Operated extermination company servicing Temecula, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, French Valley and Winchester California. We Provided the best Temecula Pest Control Services!
Protecting your Temecula home & family from unwanted pests is more than just an inconvenience. These pests can pose health risks and cause property damage. Wheeler's exterminators are trained, dedicated professionals who will provide expert, high quality services on a bi-monthly or quarterly basis. Wheeler's Pest Control is A Rated With the BBB and Angie's List Servicing Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar, Winchester and all of Riverside County. Call Today to get your Temecula pest control services
PEST CONTROL SERVICE
Our exterminators will insure that your Temecula home is protected from invading pests by:
- Creating a barrier around your home to keep them out. The key to home pest control is to keep them where they belong, outside.
- Looking for conditions that allow pests to develop and getting them corrected.
- This service includes spider web removal from you home
- Spraying around windows and doors, the main entry point for spiders.
- Inspecting, brushing spider webs off lawn furniture and treating lawn and patio furniture for the Black Widow and now the Brown Widow spiders.
RODENT CONTROL SERVICE
This service includes:
- Setting rat bait stations around the perimeter of your home.
- Cleaning and refilling the bait stations providing a steady supply of bait for rats as well as mice to eat.
By combining these two services you'll receive a substantial discount from having them done separately.
Wheeler's Pest Control delivers quality home pest control services in the following areas:
- French Valley
So you've decided to hire a professional pest control service company to eliminate what's bugging you. If have questions you want answered, you want a reasonably priced professional exterminator who is fully licensed, insured and bonded that will do quality work CALL US AT 877-595-2847.
Treating Inside the Home
Most pests can be controlled without treating the inside of your house. In certain cases and depending on what has infested your home, spraying inside may be necessary. In any case treating the inside is done upon request at no additional cost.
What to expect with Wheeler's Temecula Pest Control Services
Usually after the first service, your home is cleared of those invading pest you called us for. Then it's just a matter of controlling them on the outside. 95% of our customers are not at home when we come to service the property. We call the day before the scheduled appointment as a reminder and ask that you leave the side gate unlocked for access. After the service, we lock the gate and leave the invoice for the service on the front door. If you have a problem in between services, just give us a call and we'll be back at no cost.
The Year Round, bi-monthly and quarterly pest control plan features:
- A trained and experienced exterminator (with 10 years' experience in the pest control field) is assigned to your home;
- Regularly scheduled pest control service every other month
- Service calls scheduled at your convenience
- Pest control service plans for the most common pests, including ants, outdoor roaches, wasps, rodents, spiders, earwigs, and crickets.
- Recommendations for preventing future problems
- You can call us in between services if a problem arises
- Convenient payment option. Wheeler's EZ Pay Plan automates payment, so you don't have to worry.
- Most importantly, we will treat your home as if it were our own.
Call Wheeler's Pest Control in Temecula to sign up for our bi-monthly home pest control service.
Gopher Trapping Services
Gopher Trapping is very effective for a quick knock down of the population. It is time consuming due to have to check the traps, but has the advantage of not using a bait. Gopher bait is quick and require no check ups unless treating heavy activity. Gopher Baits shouldn't be used by roots of fruits, vegetables, and herbs due to baits can travel through the plants roots to the food.